Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Joined a challenge the other day posed to me by Mr E. 
I committed to challenging my few, but awesome, followers to join in the fun! 


FIRST:  I will create something for the first THREE people to comment on this post....who say they would like to participate in the challenge(who are not already participating through another blog/post).

SECOND:  If you say you would like to participate...you must issue the challenge somewhere(blog/facebook/twitter..etc) & personally make SOMETHING in 2012 (sooner than later so ya don't forget) for three people who will pledge to make something for three more people!
THIRD:  If you are one of the first three to respond to this challenge & say you will participate...send me your mailing address in an e-mail so I can send you your creation when I am finished with it!! 

Sound fun? Alright, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment