Thursday, November 10, 2016

Reviving the ole' blog!

I have to admit, it's pretty clear I think about this blog very rarely! 
I have become fairly active on Insta at art_with_mrs._carvitti and its just so much quicker to post a picture and a caption of what we're working on in the Art Room. 
But, I am going to re-commit myself to more frequent blogging! I promise. 

I am expecting another baby and it seems I last posted right around the time my first one was born.....nearly, er....2.5 years ago. Whoops. 

In that time, I have changed schools and teach only 1st-4th grade art now rather than my previous super daunting 9 grade levels at a K-8 school. 
I am WAY closer to home, a mere 20 minute drive versus commuting across state borders 45 minutes away. 

So, I will re-introduce myself to you! 
I am Hilary. I teach art grades 1-4 at The Summit Country Day School in Cincinnati, OH. 
I am a mom, wife, marathoner, and calligrapher.

Thanks for swinging by and I hope to have more for you soon on this little blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment